This is about as good as the poses got. The shadows didn't cooperate, though.
I'm wishing... (I'm wishing...)
Dumbo ride was, of course, a huge hit.
My view from the front cart of the Alice in Wonderland ride
Rachelle's view from the back cart
Our biggest expense (other than tickets) was by far ice cream. Viva la Nestle!
One of the first stops (while Bru and I went on Star Tours) was the Buzz Lightyear ride
It was a big shoot 'em up ride, though I'm not sure how Lucky saw anything.
Here's our score from the second time we went on it. Rachelle proved herself to be quite the Space Ranger.
Not sure why Hannah's score didn't register, but it was 4,200. I know, because I was there, driving the stupid thing.
Waiting in line to meet princesses, the kids enjoyed a healthy dinner of more ice cream. (We actually did pack a lot of food, but apparently not enough.)
With Tiana, in non-frog form
Bru was pretty flabbergasted to meet Belle
Lucky developed quite a crush on Snow White
Here are the girls before our third trip on Star Tours. (Lucky refused each time.) Shortly before launch, Hannah loudly declared, "I'M NAUSEATED," and she was whisked out of her seat and waited for us in the hall. Bru, my little daredevil, went on it all three times with me.
Peeking inside Minnie's fridge
My view of the seat in front of us on It's a Small World
Rachelle's view of the seat behind her on It's a Small World, with Lucky photobombing
Inside It's a Small World
Outside the Winnie the Pooh ride. There was a weird shadow on Hannah's forehead but I had to take the picture anyway.
Going to Pirate Island
Posing on Pirate Island
(The kids REALLY loved Pirate Island.)
And of course... the teacups.
The teacups really show the difference in their personalities. This video was taken while riding them (it was one of our last stops, so it's a bit dark):
And the evening culminated with a parade:
Shortly before leaving. Bru and Lucky had had it.
2 comments:
Bubbie
said...
Thanks so much for the ride. This was exactly the right age to take them, no? They really believe at this age.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the ride. This was exactly the right age to take them, no? They really believe at this age.
Loved every bit of it. Including the in-person parts.
Post a Comment