Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Purim Itself

Let's actually start a few days earlier, when the baking began.
At shul, Bru showed off her Catwoman outfit while Hannah was a fierce lion.  You can't see it, but I wore the head of a horse.  I'll post a picture eventually because a million people took a picture of me.
Now... onto the party!  The theme this year was the movies of 2012, since Purim coincided with Oscar Sunday.
Batman (with champagne glass, strangely) and Captain America.  Makes sense that they're cousins.
Silver Linings Playbook
Argo
Baba and Zaide were in town.  Baba said she was dressing up as Catwoman, but judging by this picture I'm not sure she went through with it.
Merlis men
More Captains
This has something to do with The Lorax?  I think?
A couple of Lincolns...
... and a 13th Amendment
Dessert spread was outside
Eating (or in this case bentching) was inside
A Hobbit!
Seneca Crane and Effie Trinket
Plus a couple more Hunger Games LARPers

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

I just want to put LIKE, LIKE, LIKE on all of the pics! Thanks so much. What a party.