It's 9:15 at night, and Hannah wanders out of her room, fully dressed. After a few minutes, I try to convince her to go back to bed.
Me: I know you want to stay up, but you need your sleep for camp tomorrow. You know how busy it is in Camp Shamayim.
HH: It's not really so busy in Keshes. That's mostly for the older bunks.
Me: I'm sure it's plenty busy even for Keshes.
HH: Not really. It's just a little crazy. And crowded.
________________________________
She also shared this, on Father's Day:
HH: Aba, there's a surprise for you in the back of the car! And I'm not telling what it is except it's blue and it's candy!
________________________________
Later on, after tiring of seeing me get all the attention, she declared thus:
HH: It's Hannah Day!
Me: Wow, that sounds like a fun day!
HH: It's the best day! Because it's all about me!
________________________________
(This one happened a while ago.)
Malachi: (pointing out the window) Quack quack quack! Quack quack quack!
Me: (looking out the window) No, that's not a duck. That's a cat. Cat.
(He thinks for a moment.)
Malachi: Mooooooo.
1 comment:
I missed this one! LOL. Thanks. It IS about her, no?
Post a Comment