Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everybody Let's Get Ready...

Okay, so I missed the entire month of May. To make up for it, here are some wedding photos:
Did you spot you-know-who in that last pic? If not, here's a reminder:Malachi and Bru were eating baby puffs the entire trip down the aisle. You may notice it with Bru. PS -- the photos get kinda egocentric from here on.
Hannah was a flower girl for the second time, but her first with a partner: Miss Aiden.
Miss Aiden, btw, is the daughter of Rachelle's BFF Sara!
I joined the waitstaff.
And I may have had something to do with this shirt.
Finally, the cappers:

2 comments:

Margo said...

I cannot get over how Malachi is your little mini-me, and Bru Rachelle's - and Mal is KILLER in the tux!! HH is as gorgeous and glamorous as always.

DF said...

Malachi likes his apple juice shaken, not stirred.