Bubbie and Saba came in for the long weekend and we dragged them to their first convention. Also the first for the kids.
There were many photo ops.
| Malificient gets the rare two thumbs-up from Malachi. Either that or he's about to jump out of an airplane. |
| I don't know who either of these characters are. |
| Malachi and Beruriah went nuts for Fat Thor, as they called him to his face. |
![]() |
| Hannah's outfit got rave reviews, even if I had no idea who it was. |
| I mean sure that looks simple enough. |
| I didn't see this one but apparently the flying cape and light-up thingie really made up for the fake hair and beard. |
| Bubbie appreciates a good sheitel. |
| Harry Potter fans... or homeless weirdos, both equally possible at DragonCon. |
| Bru picked this up and said "I'm still worthy!" |
| I asked this elderly couple if they could show us any magic. Their disturbing response was "Only if you have some prunes." |
![]() |
| Into the Hannahverse. |
![]() |
| Marvel Superheroes! And Joe from accounting, he's there too. |
![]() |
| Took me a while to figure out that's supposed to be Squirrel Girl. |
![]() |
| WALL-E just wants to die. |
![]() |
| Gotta love a jawa. |
![]() |
| Jawa ftw |
![]() |
| I'm sorry I missed that Threepio. And thank God Lucky took those glasses off. |
![]() |
| Who's older, Rey or Luke? (Luke is definitely more stoned.) |
![]() |
| Aloha means "Hello," "Goodbye," and "I guess we lost Lucky somewhere." |
![]() |
| Remember Jafar? And his friends Mulan and Mulan 2? |
![]() |
| I'm just not convinced those muscles on Flash are real. |












1 comment:
I just posted a very long comment, mostly about Jawa’s eyes glowing in the dark— yellow —but the log-in didn’t work. With too much effort, I managed. But basically I couldn’t get over the drab drapery backdrop for the character photo op at the Character Meet. It made for many a depressing photo. (You got the good ones!) Also, many of the characters looked like they needed a little Lexipro, which Is why Joe the accountant had to bomb the photos. His task, to liven them up.
Post a Comment