Monday, August 11, 2014

Ruby Falls

My parents were in town so we took a quick day trip to wild and crazy Ruby Falls!
Here's the scene with beautiful downtown Chattanooga in the background.
If you haven't been, the Falls have all sorts of crazy rock formations in underground caves.
Some had names.
The tour culminates with a huge underground waterfall.
I have no idea why this pic looks like this.  The light was low, and my new phone is odd sometimes.
It got a bit dark so they huddled for, um, protection? I guess?
Hannah took her own pics.
After that we went to a beach, where only Malachi and my father brought swim suits.  But that didn't stop Bru and Hannah, no siree.

1 comment:

therapydoc said...

Great family shot, especially the one with you in it! I have the shot with the "ruby" lighting, too. It is red, dear.