First... the sights we woke up to.
Then... onto Dollywood!| Photos by Judy Merlis... well, maybe some exceptions, but mostly her. |
| I went on a pretty big roller coaster all by my lonesome. |
| You can juuuuust see me as it goes for the loop. |
| My post-coaster victory pose. |
| The pose Beruriah suggested I take. |
| (She's a Mitzvah Owl.) |
| Some sort of ride I went on. Bru was the first willing to try it, of course. |
| Then Hannah. |
| With both my girls on the ferris wheel. |
| Even Lucky wanted a turn this time. |
| The view from the wheel. |
| This is one of those shots where she wasn't behind the camera. |
| Here was a smaller coaster that Bru wanted to try. |
| And here's another ride she dragged me on. |
| We all went on the elephants, though. Hannah was by herself, brave little tyke. |
There was also a bird show which ended on a song... I didn't record it, though you wouldn't have believed it if I had. But I did get this moment with the kiddies feeding a bird, who strangely only ate dollars.
| Bumper cars were an undeniable highlight. |
| Hannah drove herself for the first time. And so did Bru... |
| Kiddie rides. |
| One of our final stops was a show featuring Dolly Parton's kinfolk. It, um, went over real big. |
| And there were plenty of opportunities to be Lucky. |
No comments:
Post a Comment