Thursday, October 10, 2013

Story Time

These were all emailed to me by Rachelle around ten days ago.
_______________________
Lucky woke up and immediately told me: "I want to see the new Jake!* I assume it's called Jake says Neverland!" To which I replied, "Oh, you assume that, do you?" He simply gave me a quizzical look. Clearly he assumed he had used that word correctly. And of course, he had.
_______________________
Over breakfast, Lucky got fed up with Bru calling him her "Brudder," so he took it upon himself to teach her to talk.

Lucky:  This is how you say 'brother' Bru.  Listen to me.  Bro the the ther.

Bru:  Bro the the ther.

Lucky:  Great!  Now you can learn to say three!  Thre Thre Three.

Bru:  Thre Thre Three.

Lucky:  That's great Bru!  Good job!  Now you can say three instead of free!  Cuz free is when you buy something with no money.
_______________________
Bru is very excited about the new Jake, but she is taking her new enunciation skills seriously.  She told me that she's "a pirate girl. Arghghggh."  She's "a wreeeeeeench!"  I informed her that if she's a pirate girl, that makes her a 'wench'... because a wrench tightens screws.  To which she replied, "I'm a pirate girl. Arghghg. I'm a pirate weeeeeeeench."

*Jake = Jake and the Neverland Pirates

No comments: