... was two months ago? What? How did this get away from me? (Actually, I uploaded the pictures a while ago, but for some reason blogger has been wonky from my home computer.) In any case, she had her big party at school, with the amazing Morah Dena leading the celebrations for TWO HOURS. Apparently it was quite the event: kids talked about what they loved about Hannah, gave brachas to Hannah, danced and, in general, sang her praises.
Rachelle, Grandma, Bru and Lucky were in attendance, with special guest
Lani Lewis, who was taken out of class for the party because apparently
nobody thought it would last all afternoon.
At home, Hannah got a very special present: her own digital camera!And check out this cake, made for Hannah's special Shabbos lunch. Wowza!

3 comments:
Do they do this for every kid in the class? Sounds like a great birthday! A camera at that age is a great gift. I still remember my He-Man camera from Chanukah (probably a collectible now).
Yeah, I think they do it for every kid... which is why Hannah wanted it, as opposed to a party at home. (Which we were thrilled to not to have to throw.) I also remember your He-Man camera... Malachi would go nuts for it. (He's big into He-Man these days.)
I love these pics Yac! Thanks so much for taking the time to do it.
Post a Comment