Friday, June 24, 2011
The Month Of Hannah
Things kicked off early this month with her Pre-K graduation!
She was the Q, presumably for Queen.
Both Morah/Auntie Davida and Mommy were very proud.

More recently, Hannah asked me if she could have her ears pierced for Father's Day. I'm not sure she quite understood the meaning of the holiday, but I said yes. By the time she got there, her enthusiasm had given way to apprehension.




But in the end, she was thrilled with her new ears.
And she got ice-cream afterwards (Dippin' Dots, anyway), which apparently is a Merlis tradition.
Oh, and she's become quite the little swimmer/diver.





And I'll end with some glamour shots


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a sweet little beauty queen. Tell her I miss her so much and can't wait to buy her earrings.
From Claire's.
That was Claire's, btw. I'm assuming you recognized it?
Tell her I'll see her soon. Those pics have to go on the Wall of Fame!
love the pics-- esp the swimming! Very cute:-) miss you guys:-(
Post a Comment