Sunday, May 29, 2011
First Haircut
This happened on Friday. He was really into it. Or so I'm told -- I wasn't there. But Rachelle says that he laughed and enjoyed himself the entire time, as might be expected of someone with thirty pounds of hair on his head.
He was constantly looking at himself in the mirror. Having had glasses for at least the past 25 years, I don't even remember what it's like to watch myself getting a haircut. But he enjoyed it. Rachelle explained that, even though he looks nervous in this next pic, he really wasn't -- this was just what happened when she tried to get him to look away from the mirror and at the camera.
And... voila!
(You didn't actually expect Rachelle to let all those curls get cut, did you?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd smile too if they would have hippos on my smock.
He's the happiest kid ever! Adam is equally pleased when getting haircuts (granted, I do them, while he's in the middle of running around, so the results are an exciting crap shoot for all)
what a munch. That means I want to munch on him. Sometimes it's a good thing that you live so far away. But not usually
Post a Comment