Was Purim really two weeks ago? I suppose that makes this a bit dated. But it's still great. Davida (aka Hannah Honey's teacher) made megillahs for her students by taking Purim pictures, then having each kid describe the scenes as she transcribed their words. The result: hilarity. Click on each picture to embiggen and read the captions.
5 comments:
Margo
said...
That was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! Davida is so creative. And HH...is HH. My fave: "I was in the best part, the Vashti part." You know, in case we forgot.
5 comments:
That was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! Davida is so creative. And HH...is HH. My fave: "I was in the best part, the Vashti part." You know, in case we forgot.
I got to see the whole megillah! I was on the floor.
I have to second Margo. Funnier than anything us older Freedmans have ever written. Although Beno's pumpkin story is pretty amazing.
I'm not sure you know that I follow your blog. This one definitely rates a comment from Aunt Judy. It is too funny! What a kid! And what a teacher!
Hello Aunt Judy! :)
Post a Comment