Sunday, February 27, 2011
(Roughly) Five Years Ago...
... Hannah Honey was born. And ten days ago, we went to her school to begin a rather lengthy birthday week.


Flash-forward to this afternoon, and we're at Hannah's big dinosaur party, where we had dinosaur sand art, painted dinosaur cookies, sent kids on a dinosaur egg hunt, and did face-painting!


And, of course, I put on a dino costume.
Beruriah got into the spirit, but Malachi was all about the tail.

We even had real-life baby dinos, aka Bearded Dragons.


And check out the dino cupcake cake!
Keep your hands where I can see 'em, Lucky!
And in case we weren't aware of how our little daughter was suddenly a big kid... she even got a bicycle! (Thanks Saba!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How did I not know this was going on???! So freakin adorable. Only HH wears pink from head to toe and wants a Dino party. She's so cool. As for you in the costume...not so much ;)
I can't believe I missed the best party EVAH.
THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY! FOR YOUR CHILDREN!
Post a Comment