Thursday, November 18, 2010

In The Bank

Hannah recently got a thousand dollar bill. Well, not really -- it was an oversized piece of paper made to look like a thousand dollar bill, except for some reason they put Ben Franklin's face instead of Grover Cleveland's. (Yes, I know these things! Currency has always fascinated me.) And on the back, it had a long essay about Jesus. I think Rachelle found it under her car's windshield wiper.

Anyway. Hannah Honey has been very excited about this unexpected windfall, and because today was my Hebrew birthday, she decided to gift it to me.

HH: Here Aba, this is for you.

Me: A thousand dollars!

HH: It's a LOT of money.

Me: I see. But you know, I'm already very rich, because I have you for a daughter.

HH: Yes, because if I wasn't your daughter, I couldn't give you a thousand dollars.

3 comments:

Your Mom said...

Happy Birthday!

Margo said...

LOL. The thing about Hannah is, she's always so RIGHT.

Sim said...

The best currency is in Germany. They put famous Mathematicians on their bills instead of past rulers.

I guess that's not really much of a mystery, when I come to think about it...