Quantity over quality
Not a good enough litmus test. I'm not (technically) related, yet I still found this adorable (and laughed out loud). Try again.
Hmmm... I guess I just think Malachi looked kind of, um, moist. But hey, good to know that adorable is in the lead!
Bru and Malachi have the FUNNIEST mommy.
uhh where would the disgusting be? only cute here
They should be taught that life is basically sad.Disgusting!
I want to see this in person. Can you get them to laugh at my house?
Not related. Not disgusted. Loving your children. Big time.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Not a good enough litmus test. I'm not (technically) related, yet I still found this adorable (and laughed out loud). Try again.
Hmmm... I guess I just think Malachi looked kind of, um, moist. But hey, good to know that adorable is in the lead!
Bru and Malachi have the FUNNIEST mommy.
uhh where would the disgusting be? only cute here
They should be taught that life is basically sad.
Disgusting!
I want to see this in person. Can you get them to laugh at my house?
Not related. Not disgusted. Loving your children. Big time.
Post a Comment